|Our D i r e c t o r s & S t a f f
|Please Note: HHOOT stands for "Helpers Helping Others Outreach Team". "HHOOT", "HHOOT's Diner" and the future "HHOOT House" are suboardants of Homeless & ReEntry Helpers, Inc. (HRH) which is the Parent Company with the IRS 501 (c) (3) status.
|HRH's Board of Directors (Reelected 8Aug15):
1) , Vice-President, Hands of Hope Ministries, Inc.
2) , President, Hands of Hope Ministries, Inc.
3) , Director
4) , Administrative Assistant, Homeless & ReEntry Helpers, Inc.
5) , Founder & CEO, Homeless & ReEntry Helpers, Inc.
|HRH & HHOOT's Officers & Staff:
1) , Founder, CEO & Executive Director
2) , Vice-President, Secretary & HRH Support Coach Manager
3) , Director of Construction
4) , Director of HHOOT's Diner
5) xxxxx, Director of Events
6) , Director of Ministries
7) xxxxx, Director of Programs
8) , Director of HRH's Housing Partners
9) , Director of HRH's Housing Partners
10) , Administration Assistant & Treasurer
11) Steve Kibler, Manager of HHOOT's Diner
12) David Williams, Manager of HHOOT's Clothing Pantry
13) xxxxx, HRH Support Coach
14) xxxxx, HRH Support Coach
15) xxxxx, HRH Support Coach
|Past Board Members that helped HRH thru our start-up years:
Willie Jenkins, Director of ReEntry, Prison Mentor Trainer
Maxine Bryant, President, Bryant Educational Seminars & Training, Inc.
Rhiannon Williams-Edwards, Executive Director, PACE
Mary Z Longstreth, Director, Faith in Community Ministry
Theresa (Terri) Garcia, Executive Director, Southeast Community Services
Bill Vernon, President, Omega Design Studio, Inc.
Marshall Shackelford, Manager, Mays Chemical Company
John Brandon, President/Executive Director, MCCOY Inc.
Gregg Keesling, President & CEO, RecycleForce
Peggy Frame, Executive Director, Training, Inc.
Carlette Duffy, Prevention Specialist,Southeast Community Services
|Form #14 (Revised 15Nov15 at 2120 by DEH)